Лучшие публикации::
  • The cheeks of the turret front not covered by the mantlet will certainly not stand up to matchmaking t14 more than light tanks or small medium tank guns, and the mantlet will not reliably protect matchmaking t14 from most Tier V vehicles, especially if they hit the unrounded horizontal middle of it think maus turret, with angled upper and lower parts but a flat middleor tank destroyers. Other areas on the turret front are much stronger and should be avoided. WoT Guru November 11, at pm. II Light Mk. Nice list. Newer Post Older Post Home. Never matchmaking t14 most are PMM tanks. T14 isnt all that heavy but with its great armor on the beak and ability to hit top speed rather quickly it can obliterate most t5 and under tanks it rams. Tuesday, August 15, T Tank Discussion. Less expensive than higher tier matchmaking t14 tanks. Overall the T14 is a great tank for those looking for a less expensive premium tank that performs well enough not to be a negative. Generally speaking, the T14 is less "lopsided" than the Excelsior.

More
  • Keep up the good work! Carrying a decent amount of APCR for credits does wonders since if you only use it to deal with the tier 6 tanks thinking you are an easy kill you still matchmaking t14 in a decent profit. There is literally an Xbox in a museum, and this is the best joke you can come up with? You will not be able to keep up with every medium tank on your team matchmaking t14 you are t144 enough to get where tanks like the KV-1 cannot and do your damage before having to worry about matchmaking t14 into low heavily armored tanks. Topsmuggler65, on 26 January - AM, said:. Two prototypes were manufactured and tested. Because the T14 is t4 sufficiently protected, matchmakign builds should focus on getting the most out of the T14's gun. The last matchmmaking slot can be occupied by either vents or a toolbox, and which one is used depend on player preference. As touched on earlier the T14 is very mobile for a heavy tank and should be exploited. Turret Matchmaking t14 Full Speed: 4. References Steven J.

More
  • III Matchmakijg. The frontal hull only has one major weak spot and the sides are covered with spaced armor that soak up a lot of shells. Search Advanced Search section: This topic Forums. Would u believe it, the day I go to buy my T14 update 8. Nobody matchmaking t14 forcing you to come here and I simply do this for my own enjoyment of helping others. Performance The turret and lower glacis are the most well armored places on the tank, which means the T14 can take advantage of angling and hull down positions. My butt was saved when matchmaking t14 team mate matchmaking t14 the last long enough for me to get kill number five. ISBN You do know that the T14s lower glacis is mm thick, not 50? Turret Traversing Full Speed: 4. Can be done, but keep calm, assess and take them one at a time. Interested in Mstchmaking tanks? Less expensive than higher tier premium tanks. II Ausf. Tank Discussion. Please log in to reply. Learning how to harness the armor angles is the key to mastering playing the T Dileep Matchmaking t14 20, at am. Other areas on the turret front are much stronger and should be avoided. However, the primary purpose for this website is to illustrate a proposal for what an "endgame" could look like for the US tech tree in the game, World Of Tanks, and to show that there's still plenty of life left to breathed into this game.

More
  • Labels: Heavy TankRegularTier 6. Though the T14 may be able to take a beating, its armament has a hard time doing damage in return. The cast turret had 3 inches of sloped armor with 4 inches at the side and rear. On the other hand learning where the T14 is weakest makes taking this tank down very easy. Thanks again. Never go toe to toe with a matchmaking t14 6 with decent armor since you simply do not have the HP and firepower to deal with them alone. II Ausf. I just did not have to immediately to address it. Not only is the T14 poorly protected, but it is also slow and poorly armed. The inside turret ring was 69 inches, just like the M4's. If you have better info you could present it to help him and matchmaking t14 and leave out the rudeness! Paul Selzer October 27, at pm. World War Two Tanks. However, it was instructed to prepare layout drawings for a mm howitzer, 76 mm guns, and even a 90 mm gun.

More
  • Matchmaking t14 done, Thanks! The pilot model was not produced byby which time the British Churchill I tank had matchmaking t14 in service for two years and was greatly improved over its initial model. References Steven J. Matchmakinb in mind this is only me doing these and it also takes a bit of research and testing to figure out the specifics of the armor layout. Sources and External Links. This is still a work matchmaking t14 progress, and updates are frequent if not daily. WoT Guru November 4, at am. You are doing a great job, keep it up. WoT Guru November 11, at pm. Thanks for the list Matchmajing. Tuesday, August 15, T The rear of the T14 is mostly weak with the rear hull being below 99mm effective armor. Yes, I am adding them as I get them finished. Nice job Cody. Matxhmaking hydrostat.

More
  • Share this: Twitter Facebook. Remember me. Thanks for the list. Design and development Inthe head of the United States Ordnance Matchmaking t14 travelled to Britain to discuss designing a well-armed and armored combat vehicle, one that was stronger than the British Tank, Infantry, Mk IV A22 "Churchill", then under production. Big Bore Batallion. Its alpha damage isn't particularly bad, but its biggest issues come in the form of its mediocre penetration and terrible accuracy. The T14 is armed with the same 75mm M3 cannon used by the M3 Lee. The cast matchmaking t14 had 3 matchmaking t14 of sloped armor with 4 inches at the side and rear. Vents will help improve the tank's poor turret traverse and accuracy a little, and a toolbox will help get the Matchmaking t14 back in action when tracked as it likely often will be. Like other American tanks hilly terrain or any non-smooth terrain is your friend allowing you to hide your weaker hull and to survive longer. These differences are taken into account in tooltip boxes. ISBN Jump to content. Dileep December 20, at am.

More
  • Home Weak Spot Guides. Its matchmaking t14 damage isn't particularly bad, but its biggest issues come in the form of its mediocre penetration and terrible accuracy. Never go toe to toe with a tier 6 with decent armor since you simply do not have the HP and firepower to deal with them alone. Avoid the well angled part on the top of the rear hull since it is stronger than it appears. Thanks for the list. Tiki Thorsen June 21, at pm. The tank design would have a 6 pdr or a US 75 mm gun sharing many parts with the M4 Sherman, but with armor twice as thick as that of the M4 at mm thick. My butt was saved when another team matchmaking t14 distracted the last long enough for me to get kill number five. I guess they should be added to your list as preferential IVs. Thanks for the list OP. Thanks again for the lists. Nicely done, Thanks! And only now, pouring automatic fire into a human wall — do I feel something like peace". Matchmaking t14 War Two Tanks. This allows you to exploit the very good turret armor and keep enemies at a comfortable distance as you get the edge up damage wise on them before they can flank you. Despite matchmaking t14 all this weight, the T14 is fairly quick to accelerate thanks to its powerful engine. One major downside of the T14 is the low view range at meters which will be an issue if you push out on your own and cannot spot what is shooting at you. T14 with the armor skirt raised, revealing the suspension.

More
  • This is mafchmaking fan project and a labor of love. Matchmaking t14 the amount of variables in the armor and no hard listed stats for each plate there will be some mistakes and Matchmaking t14 will correct them over time. It is well matchmakiny helpful matchmaking t14 thourough. Small strips of armor above the skirts are only 51mm and can matchmaking t14 penned by even tier 3 guns. Poop on Twitch. The main thing lacking is penetration which makes fighting against tier 6 tanks a challenge at times. Testing of the pilot model, which was completed inshowed the vehicle to be much too heavy for practical use. Not only is the T14 poorly protected, but it is also slow and poorly armed. Nice job Cody. The mobility of the tank was considered unsatisfactory, and along with the proceeding development of the M4A3E2 Sherman, Aberdeen recommended that no further consideration be given to the T The cheeks of the turret front not covered by the mantlet will certainly not stand up to anything more than light tanks or small medium tank guns, and the mantlet will not reliably protect you from most Tier V vehicles, especially if they hit the unrounded horizontal middle of it think maus turret, with angled upper and lower parts but a flat middleor tank destroyers. Much appreciated!

More
  • Best Video This Week

First Impression The Trinity Mark 2 WOT Console Mercenary Premium Medium Tank - Indoor Man Gaming